The SCC is unable to provide individual patients with medical advice concerning the use of cannabis or answer questions about specific conditions. If you have specific questions about the use of cannabis, cannabinoids (THC, CBD, CBN, etc.) for yourself or a loved one, we suggest you utilize our “Find a Practitioner” tool to locate a qualified physician in your area.

Ask A Question