Promoting integrity and standards of practice in cannabis medicine, the SCC welcomes physicians and allied professionals employing medical cannabis in patient care to become members.
We offer several membership levels to allow individuals who practice medicine or who have an interest in cannabis medicine to join.
Benefits of membership at all levels include:
- Access to our regional directory to help you connect with experienced cannabis clinicians and researchers.
- Unlimited online acess to Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research, the premier peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the scientific, medical, and psychosocial exploration of clinical cannabis, cannabinoids, and the endocannabinoid system.
- Collegiality and information sharing with physicians recommending and studying medicinal cannabis.
- 20% discount on education programs offered by SCC, including our online CME course in cannabinoid medicine.
- Complimentary copies of O’Shaughnessy’s: The Journal of Cannabis in Clinical Practice.
- Free attendance at quarterly & annual meetings featuring global experts in the field of clinical cannabis who address topics such as medical, legal & scientific study.
- Access and contribute to our Case Report Library.
- Complimentary subscription to SCC’s Newsfeed and O’Shaughnessy’s Notes, delivering cutting edge cannabis research and breaking news to your email box.
- In addition, annual dues support quarterly and annual meetings, the SCC website, which is constantly updated with the latest full text research studies in medical cannabis as well as our free medical cannabis video library.