Comprehensive Clinical Package
$899.00 – $1,169.00
The full collection of all 23 modules in the SCC Clinical Training Courses spanning essential science to cannabis therapeutics in clinical practice for specific conditions.
- Overview of the Endocannabinoid System
- Cannabis Botany, Ecology & Phytochemistry
- Cannabis Pharmacology: Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics & Drug Interactions
- Laboratory Analysis: Quality Assurance & Cannabis Products
- Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency
- Cannabis Use in Palliative Care & End of Life
- Cannabis in Geriatrics & Assisted Living
- Cannabis & Autism
- Dosage and Delivery of Cannabis Medicine
- Cannabis for Health Promotion & Disease Prevention
- Cannabis Use in Women’s Health
- Cannabis Use in Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Cannabis & Pain
- Cannabinoids & Cancer
- Cannabis & Medical Emergencies
- Cannabis & Glaucoma
- Cannabis in the Management of Neurodegenerative & Movement Disorders
- Cannabis & Epilepsy
- Cannabis & Autoimmune Disease
- Cannabis in the Digestive & Gastrointestinal Tract
- Cannabis & Mental Health: Stress, Depression, Anxiety & Insomnia
- Cannabis & Mental Health: PTSD & Schizophrenia
- Cannabis & Addiction
We also offer a certification exam, which you can take following the completion of the 5 Basics courses in this package. If you would like to purchase the certification exam in addition to the courses, please select this option in the dropdown menu below. The SCC’s Basic Cannabinoid Medicine certification program is specifically designed for health care clinicians who recommend medical cannabis therapy to their patients. The program was created and designed by a panel of medical cannabis-experienced clinicians with specialized training and insight into the endocannabinoid system and the various forms of cannabis-based medicine. All levels of clinicians, from medical students to senior attending physicians and departmental chairs, to advanced practice nurses, to pharmacologists, and to healthcare instructors, will benefit from this curriculum.
The required passing grade is 80% and the certificate is time-limited for 2 years.
This certification will establish you as a clinician with appropriate training in the field of medical cannabis.
Join as a Member at the time of exam purchase and receive a significant discount on your first year of membership fees.
Note: This is not a Board Certification, as no Board Certification in Cannabinoid Medicine exists at this time.
All clinicians who pass the certification exam will be included on the Certified Clinicians Listing.
BECOME A MEMBER
Connect with healthcare professionals around the globe to get the most up-to-date medical cannabis information.
TAKE OUR COURSES
The curriculum brings hands-on practical guidance on how to develop personalized treatment regimens and more.