12 Course Package: Basics + Clinical Courses
This 12-course package expands upon the knowledge from the Basic package, giving the user a deeper understanding of medical cannabis education that addresses specific clinical conditions.
- Overview of the Endocannabinoid System
- Cannabis Botany, Ecology & Phytochemistry
- Cannabis Pharmacology: Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics & Drug Interactions
- Laboratory Analysis: Quality Assurance & Cannabis Products
- Dosage and Delivery of Cannabis Medicine
- Cannabis in the Management of Neurodegenerative & Movement Disorders
- Cannabis & Epilepsy
- Cannabis & Mental Health: Stress, Depression, Anxiety & Insomnia
- Cannabis & Mental Health: PTSD & Schizophrenia
- Cannabis in Geriatrics & Assisted Living
- Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency
- Cannabis for Health Promotion & Disease Prevention
The SCC provides continuing education for ourselves, patients, and colleagues about the medical use of cannabis and best practices in clinical care.
BECOME A MEMBER
Connect with healthcare professionals around the globe to get the most up-to-date medical cannabis information.